Fusion splicers from one of the world-leading manufacturers
Inno Instrument means intelligent splicers with high battery capacity.
With a selection including both core and clad splicers, high user-friendlyness and the latest technology, the right conditions are provided for splicing accurately!
Moreover, the users value the software View Pro Manager that comes along with the splicing unit. It has several usefull features, such as, the possibility to transfer GPS-coordinates for splicing.
Why choose Inno Instrument?
High-quality splicers from one of the leading manufacturers
One of the largest and most user-friendly screens on the market
Software with many usefull features
Next generation fusion splicer!
With the splicers from the View Pro series you get:
- Accurate splicing!
- Ultra high battery capacity
- Easy and user-friendly interface on the big colour screen
- You get a good overview of your splicers and splicing history with the newly invented and integrated cloud software View Pro Manager
Get an overview of splicers and splicings with View Pro Manager
FAQ about fusion splicing:
4. Should I choose a core or clad splicer? keyboard_arrow_down
What type of splicer you should choose, depends on your needs and your budget.
- If precision is highest priority when you splice, a core splicer is the right choice.
- If your budget is limited and you can accept a slightly higher output loss when splicing, a clad splicer is a good choice.
At Alcadon we are ready to guide you based on your specific needs!